Brilliance in academics is also found amongst children of under privileged parents but their talents cannot be recognized because of lack of support. Such kids generally are studying in government schools or under Economically Weaker Section (EWS) quota in private schools. Government schools lacks resources, can’t create enough opportunities and not able to provide necessary motivations to the students.
UTHAN – the upliftment, (Supported by ASC Group) registered trust formed with intent of upliftment of unprivileged sector of society to have upliftment of the society as a whole, has resolved to take upon itself the task of identifying such bright students, guide the path ahead to choose to become CA or CS, hold hands for financial support, provide educational and skill development training, enable and mentor them, handle the articleship period and finally see them become professionals like Chartered Accountants or company secretaries.
We shall follow the process as below:
- Visit to government schools or private schools with EWS quote and meet the Principal and the teachers;
- Identify the deserving students on the basis of interactions, interviews, or aptitude test. Target is to identify upto 100 bright students.
- Provide training in form of career orientation through both, financial as well as physiological support and guidance to the selected students;
- With experienced team of members and professionals, give time-to-time counselling to students to advise and encourage them towards their chosen profession;
- Help these students crack the various levels of exams along with skill development required for their profession like CA or CS;
- Helping place the students for corporate training and articleships to enable them earn stipend for themselves as well;
- Provide additional inputs & trainings to improve Computer skills, Communications skills, Personality development, Leadership & Managerial abilities, etc.
- Encourage and assist qualified students to get a well- deserving jobs in the industry
- If their earnings per month rise above a minimum threshold (i.e one lakh rupees), they will have to contribute 10 percent back to Uthan.
- The contributions so received will be ploughed back to fund the education of next level of brilliant underprivileged students in government schools.
- Thus, a self-sufficient system of one under privileged helping the other will be activated for upliftment of the society.